IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) recruits Project Scientist post. B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc., M.E/MTech Experienced candidates can apply before or on the Last Date of 29 December 2020 in Delhi.
|Post Name||Project Scientist|
|No. Of Vacancy||01 post|
|Education/Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc., M.E/MTech|
|Age limit||As per rule|
|Salary||Rs.45,000-48,200-51,400-55,400- 59,400-63,400/- p.m. plus HRA @24%|
|Last Date To Apply||29/12/2020|
|Official Website / Mail||ird.iitd.ac.in|
|Official Notification||OPEN PDF|
How to apply for IIIT Delhi Recruitment 2020?
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc. by mail with advertisement No. on the subject line at email id: [email protected]
- The last date for submitting the completed applications by email is 29/12/2020 by 5.00 p.m.
What is the selection process for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020?
The selection process based on Online interview.
Further Information please read pdf…
Q&A About IIT Delhi
How can you get admission to IIT Delhi for M Tech?
- Candidates with a valid GATE score 2019/ 2018/ 2017 are eligible to apply for M. Tech admission at IIT Guwahati
- The applicants must be B.E/ B. Tech/ B. Arch graduates with at least 50% of marks.
- Final-year B.E/ B. Tech/ B.
What are the criteria for MTech in IIT?
What is a direct Ph.D. in IIT Delhi?
- The direct Ph.D. program is aimed at students with only a B. Tech(B.Sc+M.Sc) degree.
- It is intended that students with an interest in pursuing a research-based career apply for this program. Students with a CGPA of at least 8 or equivalent and a valid GATE* score apply directly to IITM.
How can you get a Ph.D. in IIT Delhi?
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology (ME/MS/MTech) with minimum 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.5 or equivalent. OR.
- Master’s degree in science (MSc) with minimum 60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 or equivalent with NET (CSIR/UGC) or GATE score.
What is the process of IIT admission?
Tech. and B.S. Programs: Admission to these programs is made once a year in July through Joint Entrance Examination-Main (JEE-Main) and Joint Entrance Examination-Advanced (JEE- Advanced) conducted on an All India level in April and May by CBSE and IITs respectively.
Q&A About Post
What age limit required for the post?
The required age limit for this post is As per rule.
What is the job location for a post?
The job location for this post is Delhi.
How much salary for a post?
The salary for this post is Rs.45,000-48,200-51,400-55,400- 59,400-63,400/- p.m. plus HRA @24%
What is the last date for a post?
The last date for this post is 29/12/2020.
What is the application type for a post?
The application type for this post is Online.
How many vacancies for a post?
The number of vacancies for this post is 01.