Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits IT Systems Support Engineer posts. Candidates with B.Tech/B.E, Experienced can apply before or on 08 February 2021 in Mumbai.
|Post Name||IT Systems Support Engineer|
|No. Of Vacancy||01|
|Age limit||Minimum: 21 years, Maximum: 35 years|
|Salary||Rs. 54,126/-Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||08/02/2021|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.|
|Official Website / Mail||www.ibps.in|
|Official Notification||OPEN PDF|
How to apply for IBPS job ?
Candidates can apply online only from 16.01.2021 to 08.02.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
What is the selection process for an IBPS job?
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of performance in Online Test, Skill Test, and Interview
Further Information please read pdf…
Q&A About IBPS
What is the full form of IBPS?
The full form of IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
What is the IBPS PO job?
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the exam for the post of Probationary Officer in various banks.
- This post is named as Probationary officers because after getting selected in the IBPS exam, candidates are trained and there is probation of 2 years.
How to get IBPS PO Admit Card 2021?
- Candidates can download the Admit Card by clicking the link provided on the official website of IBPS PO.
- To download the Admit Card, the candidates will have to enter the Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
How to get IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website of IBPS .i.e. www.ibps.in.
- Click on the link ‘ Click here to Download Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter for CRP- RRBs VIII Office Scale 1.
- Enter your credentials.
- Download IBPS RRB Officer Admit Card and Take a print out for future use.
How to check IBPS RRB PO Result 2021?
IBPS RRB Result 2020 is declared on the official website at ibps.in To check the result, candidates can follow the instructions given below:
- Visit IBPS website i.e ibps.in
- Click on ‘IBPS RRB’ tab or check for the link for IBPS RRB Results
- IBPS RRB Result login page will appear on the screen
- Enter IBPS RRB Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Fill the Security Pin/ Captcha and click on ‘Submit’ button
- IBPS RRB Result will display on the screen
- Download the result and take print-outs of IBPS RRB Score Card for further use
When will the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam be conducted?
IBPS Clerk 2020-21 Prelims Exam will be conducted on 5.12.2020, 12.12.2020 & 13.12.2020 while the mains exam is scheduled on 24th January 2021.
When will the Official Notification of IBPS Clerk 2020-21 Exam be released?
The Official Notification for IBPS Clerk 2020-21 exam has been released on 1st September 2020 at the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in.
Is There Any Negative Marking in IBPS Clerk Exam?
- Yes, there is a negative marking for wrong answers in both the preliminary test and mains exam.
- One-fourth of the total marks will be deducted for the question marked wrong by the candidate.
Is IBPS clerk a good job?
- IBPS Clerk offers a good salary, a settled job, and great chances of growth.
- IBPS Clerks are promoted based on experience and seniority and a written exam is conducted internally.
- After the qualification of the written exam become IBPS Clerks become Trainee Officers and then Bank Probationary Officers (PO).
Does IBPS Clerk get home posting?
- Once the results are out, the selected candidates receive their posting.
- In the first few years, it is less likely that clerks receive a posting that is near their hometown.
- The IBPS Clerk posting location is generally decided by the employer.
- The probation period after being posted at a bank branch lasts for 6 months.
What is the IBPS clerk salary?
- The initial Basic Pay for IBPS Clerk is Rs 11,765.
- The IBPS Clerk pay scale is: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540. This means the minimum Basic Pay for IBPS Clerk is Rs 11,765 while the maximum is Rs 31540.
Which is better PO or clerk?
- The primary difference between bank PO and bank clerk is the hierarchy of position, salary, and job role.
- The PO is a more superior position compared to a clerk and is responsible as the supervisor of the clerical position.
Where can I find the detailed IBPS Clerk syllabus?
IBPS Clerk syllabus found various Platform and you can analyse based on the previous year question papers.
Q&A About Post
What age limit required for the post?
The required age limit for this post is a Minimum: 21 years, Maximum: 35 years.
What is the job location for a post?
The job location for this post is Mumbai.
How much salary for a post?
The salary for this post is Rs. 54,126/-Per Month.
What is the last date for a post?
The last date for this post is 08/02/2021.
What is the application type for a post?
The application type for this post is Online.
How many vacancies for a post?
The number of vacancies for this post is 01.