Indian Bank Recruitment
Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 for the post of Chief Security Officer has been released officially at indianbank.in. Eligible candidates can go through the indianbank.in Indian Bank recruitment notification 2021 to know more about the Indian Bank Chief Security Officer Chennai recruitment 2021.
|Post Name||Chief Security Officer|
|No. Of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Age limit||Maximum 55 years including all relaxations (as on 01.01.2021)|
|Salary||Rs. 89,890 – Rs. 1,00,350/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||30/01/2021|
|Application Fees||Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/Women/PWBD/EXSM candidates Rs. 1000 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others|
|Official Website / Mail||www.indianbank.in|
|Official Notification||open pdf|
How to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment ?
All eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application format to reach the mention address in pdf on or before 12.11.2020. Any application received after the
due date will be summarily rejected
What is selection process for Indian Bank Recruitment ?
The selection process based on interview.
What is Job Responsibility Of Chief Risk Officer ?
The Chief Risk Officer (CRO) shall be responsible for the overall Risk Management Function of the Bank. Brief Job profile is detailed below: Lead the integrated Risk Management (IRM) initiatives at the Bank
- Actively participate in the executive level RMC and provide inputs on the developments, initiatives taken under each risk stream
- Serve as a link with higher authorities for Risk Management Purpose between the Board level RMC and executive level
- RMC for policy, procedures and framework sign off, and Board for final approval.
- Advisor to Top management by offering broad insights and expertise.
- Set capital limits for industry, segment, single loan as a percentage of capital, set up loss limits for NPA, credit cost and set limits on the basis of capital available and net growth.
- Allocate capital based on risk – risk based LCR impact on the loan/credit facility, identifying the expected credit loss provisions.
- Ascertain risk adjustment to yields on Treasury income and assessing of profitability net of risk.
- Formulate stress testing portfolio to adjust capital allocations, connected lending, EWS to factor results of stress testing.
Q&A About Indian Bank
How can you know my Indian Bank IFSC code ?
You can find the 11-digit Indian Bank IFSC Code on the leaves of your Indian bank’s cheque book, passbook and/or on their website. IFSC helps in uniquely demarcating the bank branches across India while transferring money through NEFT and RTGS .
How do you check your bank balance ?
- Giving a Missed Call. Give a missed call on a toll- free number 1800 180 2223 or A missed call to the tolled number 0120-2303090 to get back an SMS with your current balance.
- On Internet Banking.
- By Sending An SMS.
Q&A About Post
What age limit required for post ?
The required age limit for this post is 55 years.
What is the job location ?
The job location for this post is Chennai.
How much salary for post ?
The salary for this post is Rs. 89,890 – Rs. 1,00,350/- Per Month.
What is last date for post ?
The last date for this post is 30/01/2021.
What is application type for post ?
The application type for this post is Offline.
How many vacancies for post ?
The vacancies for this post is 01.