IIT Hyderabad Job
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) recruits Junior Research Fellow post. Candidates with M.E/M.Tech Experienced can apply before or on the Last Date 27 February 2021 in Hyderabad.
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. Of Vacancy||01|
|Age limit||30 years|
|Salary||INR 31,000 per month + HRA as per GOI norms|
|Last Date To Apply||27/02/2021|
|Official Website / Mail||www.iith.ac.in|
|Official Notification||OPEN PDF|
How to apply for IIT Hyderabad Job?
Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email to [email protected] with the subject of the email as JRF DST on or before 27th February 2021.
- Latest CV with photograph
- Scanned copy of degree certificates and grade sheets/ transcripts for both BTech and MTech
- Proof of date of birth
What is the selection process for IIT Hyderabad Job?
The selection process based on interviews.
Further Information please read pdf…
Q&A About IIT Hyderabad
What is the full form of IIT?
Institute of Technology.
Do international placements take place at IIT Hyderabad?
What is the rank of IIT Hyderabad as per NIRF?
What are the total fees of IIT?
- IIT fees for the complete course ranges between Rs 8-10 lakh for general category students.
- In the past six years, the fees for General category students, planning to study B. Tech in IITs has increased three-fold from Rs 50,000 annually to Rs 3 lakh annually.
How to find new jobs on IIT Hyderabad?
- Visit official website
- Click on the careers icon
- And you will get all the new job notifications there.
Q&A About Post
What age limit required for the post?
The required age limit for this post is 30 years.
What is the job location for a post?
The job location for this post is Hyderabad.
How much salary for a post?
The salary for this post is INR 31,000 per month + HRA as per GOI norms.
What is the last date for a post?
The last date for this post is 27/02/2021.
What is the application type for a post?
The application type for this post is Online.
How many vacancies for a post?
The vacancies for this post is 01.