Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) recruits Laboratory Assistant post. Candidates with Graduate Experienced can apply before or on Last Date 20 February 2021 in Delhi.
|Post Name||Laboratory Assistant|
|No. Of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Age limit||18 to 25 years|
|Salary||Rs 12000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/02/2021|
|Official Website / Mail||www.jnu.ac.in|
|Official Notification||Open Advt.|
How to apply for JNU recruitment 2021?
Applications on plain paper along with a copy of biodata (Name, date of birth, postal and permanent address, and certificate of the course) should reach the Project Director, Dr. Shweta Saran, Room number 301, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110 067 by February 15th, 2021.
What is the selection process for JNU recruitment 2021?
The selection process based on either :
- Written Exam
Further information please read pdf….
Q&A About DRDO
What is JNU full form?
Jawaharlal Nehru University
What is the rank of JNU in the world?
The rank in the world is 883
Is JNU really good?
It was ranked no 3 among all universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, Government of India, in 2016 and no 2 in 2017. its also received the Best University Award from the President of India in 2017.
Is JNU a government University?
Yes,it is a public university established in 1969 by an Act of Parliament.
How can you get admission to JNU?
- Register for admissions. Candidates need to visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) and click on the JNUEE and JNU CEEB 2020 link.
- Fill details in the JNUEE application form.
- Upload documents.
- Pay application Fee.
How many seats are there in JNU?
Jawaharlal Nehru University offers 10 undergraduate programs against 342 seats and 34 postgraduate programs against 1025 seats. The level-wise courses for the upcoming academic year have been enlisted below along with the intake or number of seats.
How to get JNU to admit card?
- Visit the website.
- Click on the admit card link.
- A new page opens where you have to enter the required information.
- your admit card display take a print out.
How do you login to the JNU website?
- Go to the official website
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the login button
- After you successfully login
How to check JNU Result 2021?
- Go to the official website link.
- Check your exam & click on that link.
- The result will be displayed in a PDF format on the computer screen.
- Check your result and take the printout of it for future use
Q&A About Post
What age limit required for the post?
The required age limit for this post is 18 to 25 years
What is the job location for a post?
The job location for this post is Delhi.
How much salary for a post?
The salary for this post is Rs 12000/- per month.
What is the last date for a post?
The last date for this post is 20/02/2021.
What is the application type for a post?
The application type for this post is Offline.
How many vacancies for a post?
The number of vacancies for this post is 01.