The Kerala Minerals & Metals Ltd. (KMML) recruits Mines Foreman Post. Candidates with 10th Pass experience can apply before or on Last Date 01 March 2021 Kollam.
|Post Name||Mines Foreman|
|No. Of Vacancy||02 post|
|Age limit||Not above 36 years|
|Salary||Rs.44000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||01/03/2021|
|Official Website / Address||http://kmml.com/|
|Official Notification||OPEN PDF|
How to apply for KMML Recruitment?
Application giving complete particulars regarding (l)name, address and phone number (ii) Age and date of birth(iii) qualification indicating the class & the total percentage of marks obtained (iv) Details of previous training/experience if any(v) Caste Certificate/Non —Creamy Layer Certificate and other relevant details affixing the recent passport size photograph of the candidate should reach to mention addressed in pdf.
What is the selection process for KMML Recruitment?
Selection Will be Based either :
- Written Exam
Further Information please read pdf…
Q&A About KMML
What is KMML Full Form?
The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd.
What products produce by Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd?
- Manufacturing Titanium Dioxide through the chloride route, KMML produces very pure rutile grade Titanium dioxide pigment.
- KMML produces other products like Ilmenite, Rutile, Zircon, Sillimanite, Synthetic rutile, etc.
How can you join KMML?
- First candidates should check the official notification released by KMML.
- Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF.
- Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria.
- After applying KMML will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam.
- Finally, candidates can join the KMML only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
How to check the KMML result?
- First step: Applicant needs to visit the official website that is www.kmml.com.
- Second step: Then find the latest result link on the home page of the website.
- Third step: At this step candidate should select a suitable link as named by “KMML result”.
How to get KMML to admit card?
- First of all, contenders should go to the official link of the Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited.
- After it goes to the Admit Card link.
- Go to the KMML Exam Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2020 Link.
Q&A About Post
What age limit required for the post?
The required age limit for this post is Not above 36 years.
What is the job location for a post?
The job location for this post is Kollam.
How much salary for a post?
The salary for this post is Rs.44000/- per month.
What is the last date for a post?
The last date for this post is 01/03/2021.
What is the application type for a post?
The application type for this post is Offline.
How many vacancies for a post?
The number of vacancies for this post is 02.