Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) recruits Research Scientist I post. Candidates with MBBS, M.Sc, MS/MD Experienced can apply before or on Last Date of 30 March 2021 in Delhi.
|Post Name||Research Scientist I|
|No. Of Vacancy||01|
|Education/Qualification||MBBS, M.Sc, MS/MD|
|Age limit||As per the rule|
|Salary||Medical: Rs. 65000/- per Month, Non-Medical: Rs. 60000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||30/03/2021|
|Official Website / Mail||adminportal.mamc.ac.in|
|Official Notification||OPEN PDF|
How to apply for MAMC Recruitment?
The last date for the receipt of a hard copy of the application along with the CV is at 4 p.m. on March 30, 2021. The application may be sent to H.O.D. Department of Biochemistry, Room no.310, Pathology Block, Maulana Azad College, 2 BSZ Marg, New Delhi-2.A soft copy of the application and CV should be sent to the following email address: [email protected].
What is the selection process for MAMC Recruitment?
The selection process based on a walk-in-interview.
Further Information please read pdf…
Q&A About MAMC
What is the full form of MAMC?
The full form of MAMC is Maulana Azad Medical College.
What rank is required for Mamc?
- For SC candidates the opening rank in maulana Azad was 97 to 921, while in round two it was 1762 to 2129.
- 15% All India seats. If you are applying for a 15% All India Quota seat, then please note that the lowest NEET score to qualify for a seat in MAMC New Delhi under the SC category was 608 marks out of 720.
Is Maulana Azad Medical College private?
- The Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi is a government medical college affiliated to University of Delhi.
- It is named after the great educationist and freedom fighter Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. The campus is spread over an area of 122 acres.
Is Mamc a good college?
- The faculty at mamc is quite good as compared to other colleges.
- College fee is also quite less (approx 2000 per year as of 2016).
- Overall MAMC is the best college one could think of for doing MBBS among delhi university.
Is there ragging in Mamc?
- There are few trends in ragging quintessential to the medical colleges.
- One is the dress code for the freshers.
- AIIMS and MAMC stick to white shirt and black pants for the guys, the girls are strictly asked to wear â€˜salwar-kameezâ€™, with oiled and neatly tied hairdos, and without any fashionable accessories.
What is the fees of Mamc?
Q&A About Post
What age limit required for the post?
The required age limit for this post is As per the rule.
What is the job location for a post?
The job location for this post is Delhi.
How much salary for a post?
The salary for this post is Medical: Rs. 65000/- per Month, Non-Medical: Rs. 60000/- per Month.
What is the last date for a post?
The last date for this post is 30/03/2021.
What is the application type for a post?
The application type for this post is Offline.
How many vacancies for a post?
The number of vacancies for this post is 01.