Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) recruits Project Engineer/Project Scientist posts. Candidate with B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D Experienced can apply before or on Last Date 15 March 2021 in Kanpur.
|Post Name||Project Engineer/Project Scientist|
|No. Of Vacancy||01|
|Education/Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Age limit||As per rule|
|Last Date To Apply||15/03/2021|
|Official Website / Mail||iitk.ac.in|
|Official Notification||Open Advt.|
How to apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021?
Kindly email your complete resume to [email protected] latest by 15th March 2021.
What is the selection process for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021?
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview.
Further Information please read pdf…
Q&A About IIT Kanpur
What is IIT Kanpur’s full form?
The full form is Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
How can you get admission to IIT Kanpur for MTech?
- Those with a B.E/B. Tech. degree in Metallurgical or Materials Engg., Materials Science, Ceramic Engg., Chemical Engg., Mechanical Engg. or other engineering disciplines must-have.
- Minimum 60% marks or a CPI of 6.0/10 in B.E./B. Tech. &
- Qualified GATE with a valid GATE score.
How can you get a Ph.D. in IIT Kanpur?
- Apply if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Shortlisting of the applicants.
- Written test and Personal Interview.
- Selection List Preparation.
How to check for new jobs on the IIT Kanpur website?
- Go to the official website link is above.
- Homepage open
- Scroll down on the home page.
- Announcement page show on the homepage
- the new job will show on the Announcement page.
Q&A About Post
What age limit required for the post?
The required age limit for this post is as per the rule.
What is the job location for a post?
The job location for this post is Kanpur.
How much salary for a post?
The salary for this post is Rs.26400-2200-66000.
What is the last date for a post?
The last date for this post is 15/03/2021.
What is the application type for a post?
The application type for this post is Online.
How many vacancies for a post?
The number of vacancies for this post is 01.