JNU Recruitment 2021
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) recruits Junior Research Fellow posts. Candidates with M.Sc, Experienced can apply before or on the Last Date 28 March 2021 in Delhi.
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. Of Vacancy||01|
|Age limit||As per the rule|
|Salary||As per the rule|
|Last Date To Apply||28/03/2021|
|Official Website / Mail||www.jnu.ac.in|
|Official Notification||apply now|
How to apply for JNU Recruitment 2021?
Application on plain paper along with CV should reach the undersigned on or before March 28, 2021. Dr. S M Rajala School of Biotechnology Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi – 110 067 [email protected] Ph.011-2673 8752
What is the selection process for JNU Recruitment 2021?
The selection process based on interview.
Further Information please read pdf…
Q&A About JNU
What is JNU Full form?
The full form of JNU is Jawaharlal Nehru University.
What is the rank of JNU in the world?
The rank in the world is 883
Is JNU really good?
It was ranked no 3 among all universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, Government of India, in 2016 and no 2 in 2017. its also received the Best University Award from the President of India in 2017.
Is JNU a government University?
Yes,it is a public university established in 1969 by an Act of Parliament.
How can you get admission to JNU?
- Register for admissions. Candidates need to visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) and click on the JNUEE and JNU CEEB 2020 link.
- Fill details in the JNUEE application form.
- Upload documents.
- Pay application Fee.
How many seats are there in JNU?
Jawaharlal Nehru University offers 10 undergraduate programs against 342 seats and 34 postgraduate programs against 1025 seats. The level-wise JNU courses for the upcoming academic year have been enlisted below along with the intake or number of seats.
How to get JNU to admit card?
- Visit the website.
- Click on admit card link.
- A new page opens where you have to enter the required information.
- your admit card display takes a printout.
How do you login to the JNU website?
- Go to the official website
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the login button
- After you successfully login
How to check JNU Result 2021?
- Go to the official website link.
- Check your exam & click on that link.
- The result will be displayed in a PDF format on the computer screen.
- Check your result and take the printout of it for future use
Q&A About Post
What age limit required for the post?
The required age limit for this post is as per the rule.
What is the job location for a post?
The job location for this post is Delhi.
How much salary for a post?
The salary for this post is as per the rule.
What is the last date for a post?
The last date for this post is 28/03/2021.
What is the application type for a post?
The application type for this post is Online.
How many vacancies for a post?
The vacancies for this post are 01.